what rebuilding kit to use?

Techtonics Tuning           www.tttuning.com

Get their catalog & "Amazing Dyno Stories" (or whatever it is
called).  (Their Website is pretty much a work in progress, but their
knowledge and parts are first rate.  Unless JC Whitney has made a 180 turn
from the old days, they have only one feature - low price.  I doubt they
can advertise now the way they used to, but the catalogs used to be
hilarious.  Lots of !!!!!     and "sparkle lines" to make everything look
like it was show car shiny.  Their best item was a propeller thingy that
fit between the carb and the manifold.  Something like  - Double your
power, cut gas mileage in half  !!!!!!!!!!!

Chris