Oil leak - please help

Try the oil pressure sensor on top of oil cooler/oil filter flange.  You
have to take the connector off and look for oil.  I have had several of
these leak - slowly and then severely.  It can leak down the back side of
the sensor and be hard to see. The metal connector spade is imbedded in
plastic.  They expand and contract at different rates and it is easy for a
crack to develop.

Chris