OT:Anybody lookin for a impreza 2.5 rs

As the topic says, 2.5 RS for sale.  It's not mine, but if I can sell it fo
him, he'll give me a cut.  Then I can put more money into the roc.
	Details of the car are.  1999 impreza 2.5 RS.  Famous blue with gold pimp
wheels.  5spd.  I think 100something thousand miles.  dynomax muffler.
cold air intake.  Super AFC controller.  Almost black interior.  He also
has all the stock parts except for the muffler.  It has an ungo alarm.
Clarion head unit, kenwood digital eq, 2 fosgate amps, 1 alpine v12.
Tweeters in the doors by the handles, not sure of the door speakers or rear
shelf.  But I know they're upgraded.  And a massive 18" sub in the boot.
Give an offer I can't refuse
	Let me know at my email address off list.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(in pieces)