Tech/Purchase City Lights (and a Free Shiner Bock)

Josh,
I don't know if the city lights for the Mk2 eurolights are the same as the
ones for the Mk1 eurolights (TV sets :)  )
If they are you can still get them from Auto-tech, bulbs and socket ready
for wires.
Heck, Mike Potter might even be able to get these for you.
As far as wiring them in...my approach was probably not the stock way or
even the "right" way but I wired them into the parking lights :)

Randy