Tech/Purchase City Lights (and a Free Shiner Bock)

> >From: Brian Wagner [mailto:scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com]
> >
> >2) I would like to know the best wiring method.

Brian,

I wired my city lights to the wire that provides power to the backup
switch.  This method doesn't require having to turn on your parking
lights.  Course, if you run colored bulbs you may want to have an
alternate switch in case of Johnny Law.  I also wired my city lights (8w
green) in series with another signal bulb to dim them down a bit.
Otherwise the output would just be a bright green blob which I was
worried would attract attention.  But now, when viewed from a distance,
you get that sparkle (or halo effect) that you wouldn't get if you had
the full 8 watts of output. If anyone is interested, I can see if I can
find a bulb number for that bulb that I am using as a voltage divider.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458