Sidewall flex (psi)...

Josh,
I just had a temporary alignment done last week.
Listed below are the specs I was told were good for my driving style/purpose.
This was done by a guy that aligns more race-prepped cars than street cars
so consider the source.
ALL my suspension components F/R are either new or <2yrs old, all bushings
are poly, and the rack was re-adjusted.
The car is mainly "hard" street driven but will see some track duty.

Front Camber: -2* when my H&R spacers arrive (now 1.5* temporarily due to
tire/shock clearance)
Front Toe: 1/16" toe out (can go to 1/8" for more high speed stability)

Rear Camber: -1.5* (shimmed)
Rear Toe: (have not discussed yet so ??)

Someone posted that you should put a good suspension underneath before
starting to tweak with the settings and I totally!! agree.
This would include new shocks/springs/upper strut bushings/control arm
bushings/ball-joints/tie rods & ends/tight steering rack with new
bushings/etc...
With weak, out of adjustment, or worn out suspension components you will
not gain much with a precise alignment.
If you just want to save the tires until you can afford a front end
overhaul I'd just have them set it to ~(-1*) camber and ~(1/16"-1/8") toe
out in front and set the rear to stock or leave as is, JMO.

HTH
Randy