Tech/Purchase City Lights (and a Free Shiner Bock)

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
> 1a) I know you can get the bulbs (clear or colored at
> http://www.rapidparts.com/Pages/vwc003p.html they cost 10$/pair.

Advance Auto parts had them for a lot less...damned if I remember the
number though...I'll post it if I recall.

> 2) basically you run 2 wires from your position light (ground and
> power when
> switch is on (not flashing) and run it to the socket! easy enough.

Since I have euro turn signals as well, I just extracted that wire from
the harness and extended it over to the city light socket.  Thought it
was one wire...

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.