Tech/Purchase City Lights (and a Free Shiner Bock)

1a) I know you can get the bulbs (clear or colored at
http://www.rapidparts.com/Pages/vwc003p.html they cost 10$/pair.
1b) You need to a) wait until I get my eurolights from germany (week or so
to go) and I will toss one your way or contact Dirk, they cost very little.
2) basically you run 2 wires from your position light (ground and power when
switch is on (not flashing) and run it to the socket! easy enough.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]