Sidewall flex (psi)...

Allyn, That tire size is fine for those wheels. I ran 205/40-16 on my
16x7.5" OZ's. The section width was *just barely* less than the overall
width of the wheels. 215/40 would be just about perfect, but 205 should be
fine.

Josh, what's the max press written on your tires? You need a little more on
short-sidewall tires. I used to run about 38psi on my front Yokohamas (30
rear), more on an auto-x, and I religiously watched for sidewall roll-over.
The max tire press on the Yoks was 45psi.

"Cheapie" gauges are typically very badly calibrated, but they're usually
pretty consistent. Thus, it doesn't really matter what it actually reads,
just that you make them the same left-to-right and raise/lower pressure
consistently left-to-right. If you have to go a little over the max to make
it right, it won't kill you.

Neal