From: Sebastian Liberona
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 6:58 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Cold start problems again =(

Ok im sick of this car! 1.8L 1988 scirocco 16v. please help me. i have
no
block heater. its -25celsius(-9F). should my car start? i have 10w30 oil
in
it. it turns and turns and turns and doesnt start. i have new plugs,
wires,
dist cap. o2 Sensor is new. i usually turn it till it dies. i cant boost
if
for some reason either. when i get it a boost it tursn very slow.
someone
please help me. thanks!