Last Rites... Crying Crying Crying

Decyphering the german text got me this answer:
"1,4L Motor, 51KW" (with a Kamei kit)

Pretty lame for N-A standards... They even came with
smaller displacement motors in Europe. Gas price is
the name of the game over there, the higher the gas
price, the smaller the motors. Plus they do not need
to drive for hours...

War Stories:
In England, I had a week-end off, and I wanted to go
to Scotland. I asked around in the office:
Me - "How long to drive to Scotland"
English dude - "Four hours one way, you can't do that
over the week-end"
Me - "Yeah Right - Just watch me".

Then in the next few weeks, one of them dudes was
flying over to Vancouver B.-C., and had rented a car.
He was in extasy as he tought that he had rented one
of them big V8 american car (some GM piece of crap
actually) because the agency told him it was a 3.8
liter motor in the car... Sorry dude, that'll get you
a V6...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco