G-Grind Cam

Muhahahaha, that's a new way to choose a cam:
At the local speed shop - How old are you?
18 - here's a wild one for you.
50 - a stocker for you.

BTW I am 35, drive fast around town street-highway
(Mister Pieds Lourde, that's me), and I don't really
want a lumpy idle...

Just that I thought that a bigger displacement motor
could take a wilder cam without running like a 3/4
race cam would do...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> a écrit : > I
don't think the short block matters. A 1.8 will