Cold start problems again =(

--part1_c.220ea4e5.2985c1eb_boundary

Had the the same exact problem, all ya gotta do is beef up your grounds, i
put two 8 gauge wires going fromthe neg of battery, to the alternator, and
one going to the coil bracket, bolt. My car starts all the time first time
now.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Sacramento

--part1_c.220ea4e5.2985c1eb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#000040" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0"><I>Had the the same exact problem, all ya gotta do is beef up your grounds, i put two 8 gauge wires going fromthe neg of battery, to the alternator, and one going to the coil bracket, bolt. My car starts all the time first time now.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Aaron Carter<BR>
88 16v rocco<BR>