Speaking of rare items . . . ;-)

Anybody want the coveted 1457 cc shortblock from our
'78 Scirocco?

I'm hauling it to the dump tomorrow unless someone
claims it.

This motor has the distinction of being the smallest
displacement offered in a U.S. Scirocco, and was
featured in only one year - 1978. The next smallest
motor was the 1975, which displaced a wopping 1471 cc
. . .

Opening bid is $4,567.89 (hehe)

This is more for laughs than anything, but I will
check my email in the morning in case some nut wants
it (for free, of course).

(I am keeping the head and its cam for myself . . .)

I also have a dark brown late Mk1 style steering wheel
- if anyone wants that (for free, of course).

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)