50mm intake manifold for sale

That's actually about the going rate...and don't be shocked at a mere
$600...I sold the Corvette ('58) because restoration parts were
obscene.  The dual-quad intake and correct carbs were $2500 -
unrestored and missing parts.  Hell, you can buy a whole 'roc for that,
and a nice one too.  I was just glad I didn't need fuel injection -
those units are $6000+.  I decided enough was enough when I saw the
tranny I needed offered at $8000.  Yes, eight thousand dollars.

I am happy with my cheapass VW.  At least I can afford it.

Ron