Speaking of rare items . . . ;-)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:35:04 -0800 (PST) Mash <type53@yahoo.com> writes:
> Anybody want the coveted 1457 cc shortblock from our
> '78 Scirocco?
>
> I'm hauling it to the dump tomorrow unless someone
> claims it.
>
> This motor has the distinction of being the smallest
> displacement offered in a U.S. Scirocco, and was
> featured in only one year - 1978. The next smallest
> motor was the 1975, which displaced a wopping 1471 cc
> . . .
>
> Opening bid is $4,567.89 (hehe)
>
> This is more for laughs than anything, but I will
> check my email in the morning in case some nut wants
> it (for free, of course).
>
> (I am keeping the head and its cam for myself . . .)
>
> I also have a dark brown late Mk1 style steering wheel
> - if anyone wants that (for free, of course).

Speaking of brown Mk.1 steering wheels...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1067736953

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com -
Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.