From: Dan Bubb
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 7:39 AM
To: Euroroc II
Subject: Re: MFA question

The MFA gets inputs from the speedometer, vacuum signal from the engine,
temp sensor in the front bumper, and an oil temp sensor.
It doesn't care what engine or injection system you run. (for instance,
I currently have a Haltech installed on my engine) The fuel mileage
readout isn't worth a damn if you make substantial changes to the engine
(like going to a 2.0!) cause the manifold vacuum is different for a
given amount of power.
Dan