Here we go again....Exhaust manifold coatings?

Okay, so when the intake coating thread came up a short while back, I
wasn't paying attention.
I got my 4-2 manifold and 2-1 DP the other day, and they need painting
before I install them.  I plan on having them sandblasted and cleaned up
before I coat them (they are pretty rusty and greasy).  What is a good,
hi-temp manifold coating?  I was looking into the POR-15 coatings, which
would be just tits, but it's expensive and would take to long to get
here.  So, recommendations for a good, quality store bought manifold paint?
Gratzie,
Nate
'81
'84