Neal Tovsen in Grassroots Motorsports

<BLUSH> Thanks guys! Of course, I have to mention that Katie got credit too!
The GRM guys are awesome.

Actually, the silver trunklid on the front page of the article is my car. I
was the only one there who still had a 2.5RS badge! The picture of the hood
vents might be me too, or it could be my friend Opie's...The blue 2-door in
most of the picts is Jeff, and the dark blue 4-door is Robert's. Matt drove
his filthy car from Miami and had his bike rack on the car. For some reason,
GRM didn't print it... :)

The i-Club down here has some really cool people in it. Now that every
riceboy wants a WRX, that's changine, but the core group is still there.

Other than Dan, I haven't met any Scirocco geeks (or even VW geeks) in Tampa
yet... :(

Neal