INssurance used by rocco owners?? RE: Rocky's down but not out

Well since you bring this subject out, I currently use Geico Direct and I
discussed it with the inssurance corp and they said I could get it
reevaluated but is doubtfull I could get full coverage (only have liability
right now), perhaps I would get theft, but the price of the actual value of
the car would not change as they base it on the blue book from kelly.

So based on this information I am asking you guys, (especially the ones in
TEXAS) what reccomendation for inssurance do you have which would

a) evaluate the car for what it is worth
b) provide vandalism/fire/water/act of god damage
c) give me more than basic liability (actually cover MY car in an accident
for once)

Patrick