INssurance used by rocco owners?? RE: Rocky's down but not out

Patrick,

    I'm in Georgia and I use Allstate and have full coverage on all my
cars.  Even my Ghia that sit's most of the time while my wife and I
build up a parts supply for it.  I persoanly haven't had any problems
with Allstate and when my truck got hit by a state farm customer and
state farm took more then a month to settle the claim, my allstate agent
had me take my truck to the garage of my choice (so long as it was
insurance certified) get my truck fixed and then give them the bill.
Allstate then went after state farm for the money.  I also got my rental
car for the 2 weeks it took to fix my truck.

So thats my experience.

William Snyder
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)