M.C.

Great!

I am about to change the rotors/caliper/carriers/pads/hoses in the front and
the rear involves the hubs and more hardware...
but I am happy to know this is good stuff, I bought it on special 2.99/ea
got 2 bottle of 32oz, unsure of that will be enought, but autozone close
enought to get more if need be:)

Patrick