OH Well... guess it was my turn...car get's busted in... petty thieves get the radio and speakers...

--- Désinor Jean-Claude <desinor@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I started using alarms after the car got broken
> into three times in three months for the radio,
> twice in the building's underground parking
> garage, in 85. I never had anyone try again, what
> with the flashing light and stickers.

Yes, I think that's the route I'll take, buy a $6
flashing LED and slap on some of the extra Clifford
stickers I had left over from my wife's car alarm
install. Why spend all that $$$ on the real thing when
the die hard thieves will break in anyway! Last I
checked JC Whitney sold those flashing LED's.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4