Speaker Sizes

Normally stock speakers front and back are supposed to be 4"x6" speakers.

I have 4.5" Round JBL in the front and intend to put 6x9" (with 6x9" to 4x6"
adapter so it fits the rear grill without having to dremel nothing.

[ Patrick Bureau - pbureau@attbi.com  ]
[ 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport - 2WD      ]
[ 1985 8v Volks Scirocco              ]