205 or 195

I am running FANN Oversized (9.5mm instead of 7mm )Stock height springs with
gabriel premium pro gaz shocksin the front.
To explain you what that gives as a look, my buddy has H&R Sports and
Gabriels like mine, (Brian wagner) and my height is the same as his in the
front (3 fingers between top of rubber to front fender and he has 195/60/14
teardrops on right now,
and the rear is 5 fingers to his 4 fingers spacing (my rear spring ar
actually FANN oversize Stock Height CARGO springs(permit an additional
100lbs cargo in the rear)).

ATS - Patrick