M.C.

Yo, word is born, I wanna shout out to mah dawg Fugee, uh...err...
Wait, wrong MC.

I'm changing my MC this weekend to the G60 non-ABS unit because my stock 85
unit is crap. I'm thinking, DOT 4 fluid? Economy and good performance are
key here since I have $6 in my savings account (after buying the new mc),
and don't get paid for another week, but I don't want to deal with flushing
out all of  the fluid AGAIN in 3 months when I do the rotors, pads and
lines....

Suggestions? Brands? Where to buy? I think my scirocco has a good amount of
change on the floor board under the seats (anyone else notice that the mk2
seats make their own gas money from the change in you and your friend's
pockets?) if it's more than $6...

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus