M.C.

Well I am about to do the 16v brake conversion on my 85 and I have bought
the M/C Coraddo G60 (nonabs also) and I have purchased Valvoline Synpower
synthetic brake fluid it states exceeds dot3&4 specs, high boiling point
exceeds 500'F and is usually for ABS type brakes, I figure it would be quite
good for standard brakes, anyone else got a though on this brake fluid I
just got today?

Patrick