MKI question

--- Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After looking at all the photo ablums I found pics
> of
> my parents 83 Jetta and the 77 Scirocco.  Both of
> them
> were beige.  My question is the rear bumper on the
> 77
> Scirocco.  I've seen pics of MKI Sciroccos in
> magazines and the interenet, but the bumper looked
> different.  It had 2 square bars sticking out that
> were apart of the bumper.  Any info on these
> bumpers?
> Should I scan the pics of the MKI Scirocco, the
> Jetta,
> the other MKII Scirocco, and maybe the Quantum?
>
> =====
> -Andrew Wong
> 1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
> 1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
> aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm

Sounds like bumper "protecters" that were available
(as an option) for the Chrome bumpered 1975-1977
Scirocco and was also available for Rabbits . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)