Was: More on the Valentine Detector - Is: C & D

--=====================_2654647==_.ALT

At 08:33 PM 1/22/2002, Larry wrote:
>Anyone have a copy of that C&D Road Test (on the MkII)?  I'd really like to
>read it.

I have the only C&D 16V test I know about -- by Csaba Csere -- on my=20
website; along with the 16V road tests from R&T, Motor Trend, and VW&P.

URL is below..  It's under "PRESS".

Jason

----------
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport 2.0
1994 Golf III GL 2.0

http://www.scirocco16v.org

"In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or months, with=
=20
hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was high art, high=
=20
entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional bridges were=20
sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game =97 a participatory=
=20
sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous disparagements,=20
particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired squelches."  -- Christopher=20
Locke, "The Cluetrain Manifesto".
--=====================_2654647==_.ALT

At 08:33 PM 1/22/2002, Larry wrote:<br>
Road Test (on the MkII)?&nbsp; I'd really like to<br>
read it.</blockquote><br>
I have the only C&amp;D 16V test I know about -- by Csaba Csere -- on my
website; along with the 16V road tests from R&amp;T, Motor Trend, and
VW&amp;P.<br><br>
URL is below..&nbsp; It's under &quot;PRESS&quot;.<br><br>
Jason<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v <br>
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport 2.0<br>
1994 Golf III GL 2.0&nbsp; <br><br>
&quot;In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or
months, with hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was
high art, high entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional
bridges were sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game =97 a
participatory sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous
disparagements, particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired
squelches.&quot;&nbsp; -- Christopher Locke, &quot;The Cluetrain
Manifesto&quot;.</html>