Scirocco II 16V RIEGER GTO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tobias ><" <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com>
To: <bencoates@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: Scirocco II 16V RIEGER GTO

> Those are euro BMW E30 headlights. They come in either a silver or black
> look - the black look go for $500. PITA to mount on a Rocc though .. need
> seperate the light housing into two parts and build custom brackets etc.
> because the projector unit is very deep.

PITA, but a worthwhile one, if yer willin' to get one heckuva unique look,
not to mention sweet-ass... =o0

RJ ^^~
ICQ#53963830
"We're all gonna die right? So, if this keeps me straight, then it's really
not so bad is it?" No Sleep, Primer 55
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red