From: Matt Coates <bencoates@yahoo.com>
To: Scirocco <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Scirocco II 16V  RIEGER GTO
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:09:11 -0800 (PST)

Anyone know if those lights are specific to the reiger kit?  Or can they be
found elsewhere....

thanks,
Matt
'87 16v

 > Just found another pic of a car like that, with a side-view, in the
 > scirocco.org pic archives. I think the round headlights are sweet.
 >
 > http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53b/bluemk2reiger.jpg
 >
 > RJ ^^~
 > ICQ#53963830
 > "We're all gonna die right? So, if this keeps me straight, then it's
really
 > not so bad is it?" No Sleep, Primer 55
 > Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars
Red

1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com