From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Eric L Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:36
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Tinting a Scirocco - Big PIA - Rant

Big thumbs up here.  I took the front quarter windows out when the red
car was tinted cause I didn't want to have those annoying cracks of light
to either side of my field of view.  Then the stupid asses did the rear
quarter glass in two pieces leaving a line down the middle.  Friggin
morons.

Now you can get a $1200.00 fine in my fair city of Assville, NC for tint
that's too dark.  I yanked it off the hatch and roll down windows to "be
in the process of compliance", only to see kids cruise the strip with 5%
doubled up, week after week, getting away with it...little bastards.  I'm
moving to S.C.!

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v