need pictures

Hi,
     Could someone with a digital camera take some pictures of the fuel pump
area and send them to me?  I've known for a little while it isn't in there
correctly, since I'm pretty sure the fuel lines and such shouldn't hang below
the body and be visible.  It's been like that ever since the stealership
replaced the fuel tank, looks like they put it up using wire ties instead of
putting it back correctly.  I realized very quickly I'd made a bad choice
when they called me to say they would have my car 2 more days because they
broke both brake lines getting the old tank out and were waiting for
replacement lines.  It's an issue now since I have to replace one of the lines
that has started leaking.  It's not real obvious, looking at it, how the bits
actually fit up in there and how it should actually be.
     If it makes a difference, it's an 87 8v.  I appreciate the help.

Cheers,
Colin