1987 VW Scirocco $250 ?

--- Allyn <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:
> [...]

It's been posted before, plus I've looked at it.  It's
rough.  You'll need to supply wheels to take it away.
Worst part (besides being an automatic) is it was hit in
the front awhile back and repaired poorly IMHO.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace