where can I get more pics of this Roc?(DMC12?)

In a message dated 1/21/02 11:01:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
danws69@earthlink.net writes:

<< http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/fail2.jpg >>
Whoa,

MANNNN does that thing look like a Delorean.  Even the front panel that
includes the headlights and turn signals look like they're a different color.
 I take it that this is one of the early mkII prototypes from VW's design
Studio;it doesn't look like the Guigaro design which VW rejected(a la Isuzu
Impulse).  VW's designers must ahve known John Z. Delorean personally.  I
think that's why I've always liked the overall design of the Scirocco
II.....It's very similar.  If anybody wants to see a REAL fiasco in car
restoration, my friend 3 years ago bought a Delorean that was taken apart
down to the damn RADIO.  Not one thing was intact except for the tranny, and
the only reason that was still together was the guy stripped all the bolts.
It had been sitting in a barn in this condition since 1989.  If you want to
see it go to

www.projectvixen.com

He hasn't had a chance to update the site in a while, so just check out some
of the fun quotes and the intricately detailed manner in which he accounts
for the price of everything.  Some of us wish we would have done this when we
fix our cars, huh?

Patrick
'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI
Soon to be all sold for a MINI cooper S?