where can I get more pics of this Roc?(DMC12?)

I guess everyone gets to have their own opinion on this, but....
Yeah. It kinda looks like a Scirocco, but everything that is different
from a MK II is worse!
Ugly, ugly, ugly!
Looks like someone took a Scirocco and tried to turn it into a family
sedan.