OH Well... guess it was my turn...car get's busted in... petty thieves get the radio and speakers...

It seems that any 80s VW has a really high theft rate.
 I'm glad that I don't have my radio installed yet
since none of my drivers lock was taken off, probably
from a theft in NY.  Glad I'm in Tampa where the
highest stolen cars are Japanese and American cars
--- Allyn <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:
> Dont feel bad, the Rieger has never had a stereo.
> Imagine how the drive to cincy/waterfest was for me
> (fron SC).
> Al

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm