Borbet Wheels for sale

hello, I just got a new set of 14x6.5 borbet (type c's I think, they are 6
spokers) wheels off of ebay, and they dont fit my car. they fit a2's, and I
figured it would fit my rabbit. they came off of an 89 jetta. silver with a
clearcoat, in very good condition. I just mounted some yoko avid t4's on
them, and none are bent, and balanced very well. the tires WILL NOT be
included in this sale. they cost about 40 bucks to ship, and I would be
looking to get $100 for the set of them. can anybody take these off of my
hands? tia