From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:10 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Remember Julie? Well.....

Sorry Cathy, but I am going to have to abdicate my abdication....

I was going to sell the 16v and scrap the other, but a guy at work and that
devil Daun have helped me see the light!

Has any one got a Scirocco exhaust manifold for a 16v engine in decent
shape? Dee and I just figured out that the one on my car is still the Jetta
manifold.

I want this thing to run before spring. God help me, my nails and hair...

Julie