MK1 reinforcement

--part1_145.8028922.2978f054_boundary

Anyone know where I can see some pics of MK1 chassis reinforcement. I am not
looking for a major cage more interested in strengthinging key areas of
suspension and adding some torsional rigidigy. I have a welder now and the
car is almost fully stripped so I want to do some seam welding and maybe add
a few plates/bars/gussets to prolong the life of the car and give the
suspension a solid platform to work with. Maybe some old Trans Am pics or
Grouppe 2.

Jasin

--part1_145.8028922.2978f054_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Anyone know where I can see some pics of MK1 chassis reinforcement. I am not looking for a major cage more interested in strengthinging key areas of suspension and adding some torsional rigidigy. I have a welder now and the car is almost fully stripped so I want to do some seam welding and maybe add a few plates/bars/gussets to prolong the life of the car and give the suspension a solid platform to work with. Maybe some old Trans Am pics or Grouppe 2.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_145.8028922.2978f054_boundary--