Forced induction

Hey everybody,

My 78 Scirocco has a 1.8L 8v out of an 84 rabbit gti with your basic mods.
I am looking to turbo or supercharge it.  I am fairly new to the idea of
forced induction, but i want a lot more power out of my engine.  I'm not
really considering another engine swap although i have to say i would love
to have a 1.8t under my hood.  Any info on what to look for in turbo/super
systems would be appreciated, as well as cost, and where to get it.  The
more information the better.  Thank you very much.

Brad

78 Scirocco