[Re: [power loss at high rev's]]

I've also had the same experience as "losinit".
When I first got Mars, the clutch was going but it only slipped at higher
RPM's under load (near or at WOT) where the engine seemed to be working
hardest.
Eventually as it got worse it would do it at lower RPM's under load as well.
Could be the start of a clutch problem.

Randy

> That's interesting.  I've never heard of that.  This is a great list.
Can't