[Re: [power loss at high rev's]]

That's interesting.  I've never heard of that.  This is a great list.  Can't
beat experience.
I have it permanently saved for future reference.
-Dick-

losinit@usa.net writes:
That's exactly opposite of my experience, not saying that it isn't something
else, but my slippage was first noticed at high rpm (like around 5000rpm at
WOT IIRC), nobody else noticed it at first since they weren't revving it as
high/pushing it as hard at that point. The slippage wasn't initially
noticeable at the low end, and the upper useful range rapidly declined, and
the slippage became worse across the board. It may well be something else,
but
not in my case.