creativity with the front speaker well

--0-1577039651-1011468778=:59046

Does anyone happen to have photos of how they got creative with their front speaker well? I bought these sweet infinity kappa 4x6 plate speakers only to find they dont even come near fitting into my door panel. Looking more and more like I'm going to have to buy a Dremel and go to town (probably should own one already, but that's another story!  ;)

Thanks in advance and hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!  JT