creativity with the front speaker well

Holy crap, it's Déjà vu all over again! I bought the
same exact speakers last summer, and after some heavy
duty Dremel work to make them fit beautifully wound up
having my bubble burst to find out that the damn stock
speaker grill would not even come close to going back
on.
Plan #2 came into affect, and it really pissed me off
after having cut the hell out of the speaker plate
with the Dremel, I took the door panel off and screwed
the speakers onto the back side of the speaker opening
instead of the front. This worked out great, I
probably would still had to do some cutting with the
Dremel but no where near as much. The only trouble
with this configuration is the mounting/dismounting of
the door panels is now a more complicated affair due
to the speaker wire/mirror controls/weight of speaker
etc.  It was all worth it, the speakers sound great!

Unfortunately, like an ass, I did not take photos of
my install. If yu want I can pop off the grill and
take a quick digital photo to show how it looks from
that angle.

Good luck...