removing the a/c

I am not the 85 expert.. lol
I just play the part... hehehe

Seriously, Kervin you are correct, and in another one of my reply to his
original question I
did mention (though I personnaly like A/C in my scirocco because I live in
100+ temps 6 months ofthe year)
that indeed its easy to pull out from engine bay (if you are a purist you
could get the hoses under the dash and the A/C radiator located behind the
heater core of the colling system (GRIN) but the issues I have seen, is has
you said, the Alternator bracket falls out of line.

Patrick