More on the Valentine Detector

Well, actually if you read this month's Car & Driver, the Valentine 1
actually has a higher false-rate than the average of the detectors in their
test.  So I disagree with ya there. :)

And I also disagree that sensitivity is pretty close... have a look at C&D
-- the Valentine kicks ass in terms of sensitivity -- in all bands
including Lidar.

So I agree with you that the V1 is probably the best detector in the world
-- we just disagree on why. ;)

Jason