From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Krazy Horse
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 3:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Quick Question

i pulled the pan off my frozen 16v and discovered that a barring was missing
from cylender #3. since a barring is missing, i believe the exaust valves
are bent on that cylender as well. explanes why my car runs and sounds like
a lawn mower and why i get that God aweful tapping sound.

on to my question; i wanted to pull that piece of plastic off that helps
keep that oil in place in hard turns, but i broke a little peice when i was
messing with it. how do i get this damn thing off? also, is there a place
that i can get a new one? does this thing even have a part number? i dont
have a jack that works so im pretty much at stock hight (good thing i didnt
put those Neuspeed springs on yet =0) lol!)

what should my next move be?

-Craig

"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)