Coming to the SF Bay Area? Plan Ahead.

Missed a dinner tonight w/ an out of town list member, missed the
fabled S.D. to died in Canada Green Mk2, Getting tiered of missing
out.

We have wrecking yards here we take for granted, need a guide? Give me
a holler. Better that the salty belt folks use getting a Mk1 fender as
an excuse to vacation out West than it goes to the crusher.

You can take Pix of SF, get an Irish Coffee from the place that says
they introduced them and lots of other things.

TBerk
Dread Scott & and I are really Two Different People.

Really.