I own a Mk1

My car is an 81 Cosmos Silver Scirocco. It is the only car I currently
own that I would not sell.

I also have a Maserati BiTurbo, and some other cars, if you are
interested but don't inquire about the Roc unless you have a smile on
your face.

My car has a funky engine in it at the moment but that is only a
matter of time; I have a replacement runner on stand-by awaiting
wiring issues and an Audi Two Liter in it further.

Too noisy? Sound deadening.
Too heavy? See next.
Too slow? Upgrades on tap.
Too creaky? New components.
Unreliable? Potter sells new stuff.
Too old? Re-enginering.

I find 'Joy of Life' in my Roc, how 'bout you?

TBerk
When the youngsters in Jack London Square, while reviewing the White
Champaign Edition Hooptie my buddy Al sports,  asked 'Hey man, what is
that? (to the tune of [Not Redd Fox but...] on Snoop Doggie Dog cut-

The Reply?

'Aint nuthin but a bucket...'

Much smiles and admiration, esp from the understatement, ensued